Centennial Hall Amenities (Dining Hall in Building is until Fall 2019)
NEW - Located in neighboring Pioneer Hall
See Specific Room Furnishings Below
Unlimited Electricity, Heat, Water, Internet. It's all included.
Every building features a laundry facility. Unlimited laundry is included at no extra cost.
24/7 Information Desk
Streaming TV with 70+ channels, HBO GO, and 140,000+ on-demand shows and movies: housing.umn.edu/resnet/tv
WiFi is included in rooms, common areas, throughout the building, and throughout campus.
Gigabit Ethernet Internet
If you have specific needs, we're here to help. Learn more about disability resources.
Access-Controlled Entry, Security Cameras, 24/7 Staffing
Convenience store in building
Common Area Lounges
Music Practice Rooms
Tech Lab with Macs & PCs, Remote Printing & Adobe Creative Suite. Learn More About Labs
Outdoor Bicycle Racks
Open During Breaks
One room is occupied by one resident. The average square footage is 129. A common bathroom is shared by approximately 15 rooms. The contract length is fall/spring. There are approximately 530 singles in Centennial.
One room is occupied by two residents. The average square footage is 185. A common bathroom is shared by approximately 15 rooms. The contract length is fall/spring. There are approximately 62 doubles in Centennial.
One bedroom and one common room are occupied by three residents. The average square footage is 269. A common bathroom is shared by approximately 15 rooms. The contract length is fall/spring. There are approximately 13 3-person suites in Centennial.
Centennial Hall Rates
- Single:$3,727 per semester$3,516 per semester
- Double:$3,139 per semester$2,961 per semester
- 2-Person Suite:$3,139 per semester$2,961 per semester
- 3-Person Suite:$3,111 per semester$2,935 per semester
Centennial Hall Room Furnishings
All rooms in Centennial Hall include the following:
- Carpeted floors
- Desk & chair
- Drawer space
- Extra long twin bed (36 inches x 80 inches)
- Recycling 3-part containers
- Window coverings
- 1 gigabit Ethernet internet jack per resident (cord not provided)
- 1 cable TV jack (TV & cord not provided)
- Telephone service is NOT included in Centennial Hall
Local TransitLearn More
- 9min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 9min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 9min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis
Connect with Centennial Staff
Trent JohnsonBuilding and Grounds (B & G)
Alberic AmakoueBuilding and Grounds (B & G)
Ethan PearsonComputer Center Coordinator (CCC)
Location: Centennial Lab C175