Keeler, Radius, Wilkins, and Yudof apartment contracts begin August 15. Our team prides itself on a safe and efficient move-in process. It is lively day that is exciting, stressful, and bittersweet for students and families. Watch your UMN email for parking and unloading instructions for your building.
Schedule & Safety
You may arrive any time after 8:00 AM on August 15. Apartment move-in is busiest on the weekends. The building, parking, and traffic are much quieter Monday-Friday. We strongly encourage moving before August 29 as parking and traffic are more congested during residence hall move-in (8/29-9/4).
The Business Office is open Monday-Friday (8 am-4:30 pm) and the desk is staffed daily from 7 am to midnight. A Community Advisor is on duty during times that the office is not open.
Community safety is a top priority. The following applies to all apartment and residence hall residents during move-in:
- Face coverings (masks) are required at all times for residents and helpers when inside any University building.
- Be prepared to unload curbside into provided moving carts.
- Only bring 1-3 helpers to minimize congestion.
- You may bring your own hand cart or dolly, but DO NOT bring a trailer or oversized vehicle.
- Apartment residents manage their own moves. There will not be additional volunteer assistance.