Residential Life Scholarship Application Due
Housing and Residential Life is excited to offer our Residential Life Scholarships for students who will live in on-campus housing during Fall 2023!
We give this scholarship to individuals who have made a positive impact on their community. Being an engaged member of our residential community takes many forms including (but not limited to):
- Creating or participating in a Housing and Residential Life Group.
- Supporting and co-leading a Group.
- Organizing a study group within your hall.
- Advocating for your peers.
- Providing care and support for your fellow community members.
- However else you define community engagement (you can tell us on the application).
We will award up to 8 scholarships (each worth $500) to recognize the contributions of students within Housing & Residential Life and the University of Minnesota. Recipients will be notified in May 2023.
This scholarship is open to all current residence hall or University apartment students who are returning to live in University housing next year. Students who are currently a Community Advisor (CA) or who are planning to become a CA next year are not eligible. See additional eligibility requirements listed in the application. You will need a copy of your unofficial University of Minnesota transcript to apply. This scholarship is sponsored by our laundry vendor (CSC Serviceworks) and Housing & Residential Life.