See Specific Room Furnishings Below
Unlimited Electricity, Heat, Water, Internet. It's all included.
Every building features a laundry facility. Unlimited laundry is included at no extra cost.
Full Kitchen In Unit
The Bailey Hall North Wing is air-conditioned. The East Wing does not currently have air-conditioning.
24/7 Information Desk
Streaming TV with 70+ channels, HBO GO, and 140,000+ on-demand shows and movies: housing.umn.edu/resnet/tv
Gigabit Ethernet Internet
If you have specific needs, we're here to help. Learn more about disability resources.
Access-Controlled Entry, Security Cameras, 24/7 Staffing
Common Area Lounges
Tech Lab with Macs & PCs, Remote Printing & Adobe Creative Suite. Learn More About Labs
Indoor & Outdoor Bicycle Racks
Open During Breaks
Keeler Room Furnishings
All units in Keeler include the following:
- Full bed frame/mattress
- Desk with chair
- Coffee table
- End table
- Garbage Disposal
- Air conditioning/heating
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Ethernet access
- WiFi access - please do not bring a WiFi router/access point
- Telephone service is NOT included in Keeler
Local TransitLearn More
- 11min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 9min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 17min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis
On-site heated underground parking is available for an added monthly cost. Parking at Keeler is handled University of Minnesota Parking & Transportation Services. For more information, call 612-626-7275 during normal business hours.
For information on University parking contracts, visit Parking & Transportation Services.
Keeler Apartment Types
1-Person, 1-Bedroom, 1-Bathroom
This unit is occupied by one resident and consists of a private bedroom, a private bathroom, and a full-sized kitchen. The average square footage is 770. There are approximately four of these units in Keeler.
4-Person, 4-Bed, 2-Bath, Large
This unit is occupied by four residents and consists of four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and a full-sized kitchen. The average square footage ranges from 1285-1365. There are approximately 36 of these units in Keeler.
4-Person, 4-Bed, 2-Bath, Standard
This unit is occupied by four residents and consists of four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and a full-sized kitchen. The average square footage is 1015. There are approximately four of these units in Keeler.
- 1-Person, 1-Bedroom, 1-Bathroom:Fall Term: $5,314 Spring Term: $5,773 Summer Term: $2,332 $1,163Shown monthly, billed once each semester.Fall Term: $5,108 Spring Term: $5,549 Summer Term: $2,242 $1,118Per Month, Billed Each Semester
- 4-Person, 4-Bed, 2-Bath, Large:Fall Term: $3,879 Spring Term: $4,214 Summer Term: $1,703 $849Shown monthly, billed once each semester.Fall Term: $3,728 Spring Term: $4,050 Summer Term: $1,636 $816Per Month, Billed Each Semester
- 4-Person, 4-Bed, 2-Bath, Standard:Fall Term: $3,684 Spring Term: $4,002 Summer Term: $1,617 $806Shown monthly, billed once each semester.Fall Term: $3,542 Spring Term: $3,847 Summer Term: $1,554 $775Per Month, Billed Each Semester
Keeler Contract Length
Connect with Keeler Staff
John HuebnerBuilding and Grounds (B & G)
Aidan MaloneyComputer Center Coordinator (CCC)
Location: 17th Ave Lab 104
Monday & Wednesday: 1:00-3:00 PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 3:00-4:30PM