See Specific Room Furnishings Below
Unlimited Electricity, Heat, Water, Internet. It's all included.
Every building features a laundry facility. Unlimited laundry is included at no extra cost.
Full Kitchen In Unit
The Bailey Hall North Wing is air-conditioned. The East Wing does not currently have air-conditioning.
24/7 Information Desk
Streaming TV with 70+ channels, HBO GO, and 140,000+ on-demand shows and movies: housing.umn.edu/resnet/tv
Gigabit Ethernet Internet
If you have specific needs, we're here to help. Learn more about disability resources.
Access-Controlled Entry, Security Cameras, 24/7 Staffing
Common Area Lounges
Tech Lab with Macs & PCs, Remote Printing & Adobe Creative Suite. Learn More About Labs
Indoor & Outdoor Bicycle Racks
Open During Breaks
Keeler Room Furnishings
All units in Keeler include the following:
- Full bed frame/mattress
- Desk with chair
- Coffee table
- End table
- Garbage Disposal
- Air conditioning/heating
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Ethernet access
- WiFi access - please do not bring a WiFi router/access point
- Telephone service is NOT included in Keeler
Local TransitLearn More
- 11min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 9min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 17min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis
On-site heated underground parking is available for an added monthly cost. Parking at Keeler is handled University of Minnesota Parking & Transportation Services. For more information, call 612-626-7275 during normal business hours.
For information on University parking contracts, visit Parking & Transportation Services.
Keeler Apartment Types
1-Person, 1-Bedroom, 1-Bathroom
This unit is occupied by one resident and consists of a private bedroom, a private bathroom, and a full-sized kitchen. The average square footage is 770. There are approximately four of these units in Keeler.
4-Person, 4-Bed, 2-Bath, Large
This unit is occupied by four residents and consists of four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and a full-sized kitchen. The average square footage ranges from 1285-1365. There are approximately 36 of these units in Keeler.
4-Person, 4-Bed, 2-Bath, Standard
This unit is occupied by four residents and consists of four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and a full-sized kitchen. The average square footage is 1015. There are approximately four of these units in Keeler.
Fall 2020 Rates
- 1-Person 1-Bedroom 1-Bathroom:Fall Term: $5,314August 15 - December 31, 2020Spring Term: $5,773January 1 - May 31, 2021Summer Term: $2,332June 1 - July 31, 2021$1,163Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
- 4-Person 4-Bed 2-Bath - Large:Fall Term: $3,879August 15 - December 31, 2020Spring Term: $4,214January 1 - May 31, 2021Summer Term: $1,703June 1 - July 31, 2021$849Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
- 4-Person 4-Bed 2-Bath - Standard:Fall Term: $3,684August 15 - December 31, 2020Spring Term: $4,002January 1 - May 31, 2021Summer Term: $1,617June 1 - July 31, 2021$806Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
Keeler Contract Length
Connect with Keeler Staff
Todd MeitzelBuilding and Grounds (B & G)
Brian HeldbergBuilding and Grounds (B & G)
Aidan MaloneyComputer Center Coordinator (CCC)
Location: 17th Ave Lab 104
Monday & Wednesday: 1:00-3:00 PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 4:30-5:30PM