As a Residence Director, I support both my professional staff and student staff members in Housing & Residential Life. I help to implement a comprehensive residential curriculum for residents that focuses on the whole student where residents are supported academically and socially. I am here to create safe, fun, inclusive spaces so students feel at home and that they belong.
Where I Can Help
- Helping residents with housing questions or concerns
- Mediating conflicts or roommate concerns
- Assisting in crisis situations on campus
- Connecting students to campus resources or individuals
- Supporting first-year and first-generation students
- Being an ally to marginalized groups on campus
- Building and maintaining healthy relationships
Master of Arts in Human Development with an emphasis in Higher Education
Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Journalism, Minor in Education
Arrival to the University of Minnesota
Previous Positions Held
Hall Director, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
Summer Hall Director, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
Living Learning Coordinator, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
Points of Pride
Being able to connect with students to form an authentic relationship as well as connect students to resources or individuals where they feel supported.
My Favorite Quote/Motto/Personal Philosophy
Everything happens for a reason.
Life Outside The U
I enjoy baking, cooking, crafting, paddle boarding, biking, attending concerts, pizza & Chipotle.