• Transfer Student LLCs

  • CFANS Transfer House

    Are you a transfer student admitted to the College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences (CFANS)?

  • CSE Transfer House

    The CSE Transfer House is for new UMN-TC transfer students in the College of Science and Engineering seeking a community and connections here at the U.

  • Leaders in Transition

    Are you a transfer student with a desire to learn about leadership to enhance your personal growth and professional development?