Hashtag: #Swilkins #SwilkinsSnapshot
Campus: Minneapolis East Bank, Dinkytown
Hall Type: Apartment
Population: 142, co-ed, returning residents
Year Built: 1996
Number of Floors: 4
Wilkins Hall Amenities
See Specific Room Furnishings Below
Unlimited Electricity, Heat, Water, Internet. It's all included.
Every building features a laundry facility. Unlimited laundry is included at no extra cost.
Full Kitchen In Unit
24/7 Information Desk
UMN-TV Cable with HBO
UMN-TV Internet Streaming
WiFi is included in rooms, common areas, throughout the building, and throughout campus.
Gigabit Ethernet Internet
If you have specific needs, we're here to help. Learn more about disability resources.
Access-Controlled Entry, Security Cameras, 24/7 Staffing
Common Area Lounges
Tech Lab with Macs & PCs, Remote Printing & Adobe Creative Suite. Learn More About Labs
Outdoor Bicycle Racks
Wilkins Hall Room Types
This unit consists of one room occupied by one resident with a private bath and kitchenette. The average square footage is 294. There are approximately 15 1-person efficiencies in Wilkins.
2-Person 1-Bedroom Apartment
This unit consists of one bedroom occupied by two residents with a private bath, full-sized kitchen, and common/living room. The average square footage is 575. There are approximately 22 2-person 1-bedroom apartments in Wilkins.
4-Person 2-Bedroom Apartment
This unit consists of two shared bedrooms (two residents in each), a private bath, full-sized kitchen, and common/living room. The average square footage is 756. There are approximately 35 4-person 2-bedroom apartments in Wilkins.
Wilkins Hall Rates
- 1-Person Efficiency :Fall Term: $5,072 Spring Term: $5,510 $1,110Shown monthly, billed once each semester.$3,583 per semester
- 2-Person 1-Bedroom Apartment:Fall Term: $3,642 Spring Term: $3,956 $797Shown monthly, billed once each semester.$2,912 per semester
- 2-Person 2-Bedroom Apartment:Fall Term: $4,625 Spring Term: $5,024 $1,012Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
- 4-Person 2-Bedroom Apartment:Fall Term: $3,642 Spring Term: $3,956 $797Shown monthly, billed once each semester.$2,912 per semester
Wilkins Hall Room Furnishings
All units in Wilkins Hall include the following:
- Carpeted floors
- Desk & chair
- Drawer space
- Extra long twin bed (36 inches x 80 inches)
- Furnished living room
- Recycling 3-part containers
- Self-cleaning electric stove (efficiency apartments equipped with surface cooktops only)
- Window coverings
- 1 gigabit Ethernet internet jack per resident (cord not provided)
- 1 cable TV jack (TV & cord not provided)
- Telephone service is NOT included in Wilkins Hall
Get InvolvedLearn More
Get to know your neighbors.
Social Justice Leadership Retreat
Be an ally. Be a leader.
Student Conduct Board (SCB)
Serve as a hearing officer.
We're all in this together. Join in.
Foundation for Success
Be successful. Learn more.
Engage in meaningful discussions about campus issues. Start a conversation.
Connect with Wilkins Staff
I manage student engagement participation and vision within Sanford & Wilkins Halls, as well as work with the building management team to help oversee the supervision of student staff and maintain community behavioral standards.
Where I Can Help
- Student Engagement and Participation
- Diversity and Social Justice Dialogue
- Campus Resources
- Community Behavioral Standards
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Bachelor's Degree
Arrival to the University of Minnesota
Previous Positions Held
Freshman Admissions Counselor, University of Minnesota Office of Admissions
My Favorite Quote/Motto/Personal Philosophy
Never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.
• Manage and oversee the operations of the business office and information desk.
• Assists the Residence Director and Assistant Residence Director.
• Supervise Office Assistants and Tour Guides.
• Answer questions related to application-contract, billings, and meal plans.
• Advise and assist residents and guests.
• Coordinate and implement summer conference logistics.
Where I Can Help
• Room & Board Contract
• Contract Release
• Room change or room switch
• Hall transfer
• Room Re-application
• Winter Break – Early Arrival – Late Stay
• Temporary or Lost Keys
• Building Access
• Mail or package delivery
• Hall Tours
• Summer School
• Summer Conferences Groups
Jerry JiangComputer Center Coordinator (CCC)
Office Hours - Wilkins Lab 400
Local TransitLearn More
- 16min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 17min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 19min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis