Campus: Minneapolis East Bank
Hall Type: Apartment
Population: 507, co-ed, first-year & returning residents
Year Built: 2002
Number of Floors: 6
Yudof Hall Amenities
See Specific Room Furnishings Below
Unlimited Electricity, Heat, Water, Internet. It's all included.
Every building features a laundry facility. Unlimited laundry is included at no extra cost.
Full Kitchen In Unit
24/7 Information Desk
Streaming TV with 70+ channels, HBO GO, and 140,000+ on-demand shows and movies: housing.umn.edu/resnet/tv
WiFi is included in rooms, common areas, throughout the building, and throughout campus.
Gigabit Ethernet Internet
Patio with Grills
If you have specific needs, we're here to help. Learn more about disability resources.
Access-Controlled Entry, Security Cameras, 24/7 Staffing
Common Area Lounges
Music Practice Rooms
Tech Lab with Macs & PCs, Remote Printing & Adobe Creative Suite. Learn More About Labs
Outdoor Bicycle Racks
Open During Breaks
Connect with Yudof Staff
As the Residence Director for Yudof Hall, my responsibility is to supervise the Community Advisors who strive to create a safe, educational, and inclusive community within the residence hall.
How I Can Help
- General questions about Yudof Hall
- Conversations about Diversity and Social Justice
- Conflict / crisis management
- Student Conduct and Policy questions
- Support mental/emotional well-being
- Student Engagement
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership, University of South Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Southeast Missouri State University
Previous Positions Held
- Residence Life Coordinator, University of South Carolina
- Community Director, University of South Alabama
Start at the University of Minnesota
Points of Pride
The highlight of my role is that I get to support students and help create a welcoming environment for those in Yudof Hall! Regardless of how long you have been at the university, there are barriers that people face that are unique to them and I love getting to be that person who can help support anyone who needs it.
Do what is right, not what is popular.
Life Outside the U
In my free time, I enjoy traveling, shopping, and grabbing coffee! I also watch a lot of Netflix and enjoy going to the movies.
Personal Gender Pronouns
I’m the Business Operations Supervisor (BOS) at Yudof Hall. I supervise the information desk staff and work alongside the rest of the residence hall team to provide students with a welcoming and safe University housing experience.
Where I Can Help
• Room & board contract
• Room change
• Hall transfer
• Breaks regarding early arrival and/or late stay
• Lost key
• Building access
• Mail delivery
• Hall tours
• Summer school
• Summer conferences
Don’t hesitate to reach out! I'm happy to help.
Roosevelt University - Psychology
Arrival to the University of Minnesota
Previous Positions Held
11+ years of start-up/entrepreneurial experience for various companies
Personal Gender Pronouns
Life Outside The U
In my free time I enjoy doing boxing and weightlifting workouts, volunteering with women empowerment and LGBTQ movements/causes, and planning fun get-togethers at my and my partner’s house.
Douglas ZehrenGeneral Mechanic
Enyish KindeSenior Building and Grounds (Sr. B & G)
John KujawaComputer Center Coordinator (CCC)
If you have any computer lab/printer issues, please email me or submit a Connect It request.
Or, you can come visit me in the computer lab during my office hours:
Monday and Wednesday: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Yudof Hall Room Furnishings
All units in Yudof Hall include the following:
- Carpeted rooms
- Desk & chair
- Drawer space
- Extra long twin bed (36 inches by 80 inches)
- Microwave oven
- Recycling 3-part containers
- Window coverings
- 1 gigabit Ethernet internet jack per resident (cord not provided)
- 1 cable TV jack (TV & cord not provided)
- Telephone service is NOT included in Yudof Hall
Local TransitLearn More
- 3min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 15min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 16min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis
Yudof Apartment Types
1-Person, Super Single
This unit consists of one room occupied by one resident with a private bath and full-sized kitchen. The average square footage is 235. There are approximately 46 of these room types in Yudof.
2-Person, Super Double
This unit consists of one large room occupied by two residents with a 3/4 bath and full-sized kitchen. The average square footage is 345. There are approximately six of these room types in Yudof.
2-Person, 2-Bedroom, Suite
This unit consists of two private rooms with kitchenette occupied by one person each, with a shared 3/4 bathroom. The average square footage is 335 for both rooms. There are approximately 159 of these room types in Yudof.
2-Person, 2-Bedroom, Super Suite
This unit consists of two private bedrooms with a shared 3/4 bath, full-sized kitchen, and washer/dryer. The average square footage is 560. There are approximately 104 of these room types in Yudof.
2 Person,-2-Bedroom, Apartment
This unit consists of two private bedrooms occupied by one resident each, with a shared 3/4 bath, full-sized kitchen, common/living room, and washer/dryer. The average square footage is 649. There are approximately seven of these room types in Yudof.
4-Person, 2-Bedroom, Super Suite
This unit consists of two bedrooms occupied by two residents each, with a shared 3/4 bath, full-sized kitchen, and washer/dryer. The average square footage is 560. There are approximately 26 of these room types in Yudof.
Yudof Hall Rates
Fall 2020 Rates
- 1-Person Super Single:Fall Term: $5,158August 15 - December 31, 2020Spring Term: $5,604January 1 - May 31, 2021$1,129Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
- 2-Person Super Double:Fall Term: $3,642August 15 - December 31, 2020Spring Term: $3,956January 1 - May 31, 2021$791Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
- 2-Person 2-Bedroom Suite:Fall Term: $4,089August 15 - December 31, 2020Spring Term: $4,442January 1 - May 31, 2021$895Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
- 2-Person 2-Bedroom Super Suite:Fall Term: $4,569August 15 - December 31, 2020Spring Term: $4,963January 1 - May 31, 2021$1,000Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
- 2-Person 2-Bedroom Apartment:Fall Term: $5,158August 15 - December 31, 2020Spring Term: $5,604January 1 - May 31, 2021$1,129Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
- 4-Person 2-Bedroom Super Suite:Fall Term: $3,738August 15 - December 31, 2020Spring Term: $4,060January 1 - May 31, 2021$818Shown monthly, billed once each semester.
Yudof Contract Length
One of the unique features of Yudof Hall is that the University provides a housing contract that begins on August 15 and ends on May 31. This contract term does not require staying through the summer months and that flexibility is not typically offered in other non-university managed apartment facilities. The monthly/semester rate is somewhat higher as a result of the flexibility provided with this contract. There is an opportunity for students to extend their contracts through the summer term if needed.