Keeler Contracts End
Keeler residents must be moved out by June 31 at 8pm unless they have a summer housing contract.
Review instructions and required checklist online and keep these key details in mind:
- All belongings must be removed from your bedroom/apartment
- Clean all common areas (i.e., kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc. including any adhesive residue on walls/doors) to avoid cleaning and damage fees
- Close and lock your windows, your bedroom door, and apartment door
- Pick up mail/packages and complete a change of address form online
- Return your apartment and mail keys (failure to return keys will result in up to a $75 charge)
- Sign your Resident Information Card and check out at the Information Desk
If the desk is closed, DO NOT leave any items unattended. Call the posted on-duty phone number for assistance.