Computer Center Coordinator
Help resolve tech issues in your building!
Computer Center Coordinators offer assistance with software and hardware problems, UMN-TV, printing support, and computer center maintenance. Computer center coordinators also provide occasional technical support to the hall's business staff.
Visit our tech services page for more information on dedicated tech spaces in our buildings.
- $15.75 per hour
- 10 hours/week
- Term: 1 week before Welcome Week begins (late August) to the end of spring semester (early May)
- No work over Winter Break.
- Work-study positions available
- Flexible scheduling
- Work within your residence hall
- Gain experience using an IT ticketing system and resolving technical issues