Information listed on this page is for 2023 Summer Housing. Details are subject to change. This information is only for current University of Minnesota-Twin Cities students. Non-UMN students wanting summer housing should review our Summer Intern or Guest Housing webpages, and incoming international students should review our Early Arrival Housing information.
Summer housing options are available for students. This is a great option for students taking classes, working, or doing internships over the summer.
You can choose the exact dates you stay and pay a nightly rate. Summer assignments are based on room availability and the date applications are received.
Options for Summer housing include:
Residence Hall (Pioneer Hall):
- For stays anytime between May 11, 2023 to August 15, 2023
- One-week minimum stay required
- Students staying in Pioneer Hall between June 5, 2023 and July 28, 2023 will be required to pay for a meal plan (see details below)
Apartments (Keeler, Radius, or Yudof):
- For stays anytime between June 1, 2023 and August 1, 2023*
- Two-week minimum stay is required
- Meal plan is optional
* Note: If you have been assigned to live in Keeler, Radius, or Yudof in the fall and are staying in the same building during the summer, you may stay in a summer housing space through August 15. You will move to your assigned fall room prior to August 15 as arranged by your hall staff.